The McGhie JCG
Ingredients: McGhie Jamaican Cinnamon Ginger (McGhie JCG)
Type of Product: Nutraceutical Herbal Tisan
Product Specification: 45g Loose Leaf Tea. One month supply.
How to Produce Tea: Boil 1 Heaped teaspoon(1.5g) per cup (250ml) of water for 5 minutes. Leave to steep for 5 minutes. Strain and sweeten to taste.
Color: Light Red-Brown
Tasting Notes: Light Ginger notes with peppermint taste on palate.
- The McGhie JCG has been patented in USA, Canada and 27 European countries.
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant activity
- Synergistic Anti-bacterial activity
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory activity
- Contains 18 of 20 naturally occurring amino acids.
Phytochemical and nutritional analysis conducted by Eurofins Nutrition Analysis Centre, Iowa,USA demonstrated that McGhie JCG contains a wide variety of naturally occurring compounds that may be of nutritional value. In addition to being an excellent source of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, dietary fiber and energy, the plant was found to contain a high portion of protein in comparison to plants of its kind.