To become one of the Caribbean’s leading Pharmaceutical Distribution Companies, by establishing long term relationships with our esteemed customers and pursuing effective and innovative ventures.
Because of our team’s continuous dedication we have taken great care in implementing steps to ensure that they gain the best advantage working for us. All the opportunities open to our employees were granted to assist not only their work performance but to develop and improve their daily way of life.
Our portfolio consists of four main pharmaceutical companies Allergan Inc., Cadilla Pharmaceuticals, Ipca Laboratories and Flagship Biotech International. Currently we have over 80 products in distribution such as neurological, ophthalmic drops, antibiotics, cough syrups, anti-fungal, hypertensive/ cardiovascular, anti-histamines, and vitamins.
- To provide excellent customer service that exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
- To provide a safe physical and spiritual working environment while, maintaining a professional atmosphere.
- To operate an organization that is effective, established, competitive and structured.
- To ensure operations productivity and profitability will contribute to economic growth.
- Leadership: The courage to pursue new ideas to create a new vision (future).
- Collaboration: Form linkages with customers, business partners and competitors.
- Integrity: Being honest and exhibiting strong moral principles.
- Diversity: Specializing in various pharmaceutical and health care products.
- Quality: Both services and products are of the highest standard.
- Service: Courteous treatment makes a customer a walking advertisement.
The assortment of products distributed by our company has helped us to maintain a competitive edge in the pharmaceutical industry. Our aim is to emerge as a competitive and efficient establishment that has what it takes to take on the challenges of the market.
Based on the protocols governing customer service, we are exceeding the expectations of our customers by the number of orders and delivery completed in each location, and the accuracy of these orders. Regardless of our current record with customer service we have taken additional steps to enhance efficiency by improving technology.
Each employee is equipped with electronic devices that improve the manner in which orders are transferred from sales representatives to customer service and the warehouse. We here at New Vision Distributors believe strongly that quality in a service or product is not what you put in it; it is what the customer gets out of it. That is why we strive to provide Jamaica and the Caribbean with excellent customer service and quality pharmaceutical products.